Thursday 13 September 2012

SPL - Friday 14th Sept Dundee Utd v Ross County

Currently just back in my hotel in Newcastle with shite internet access! (I think these Premier Inns actually block your internet unless you sign up to their bollocks...)


Anyway from what I gather,


Dundee Utd still have Gary Mackay-Steven out and their new signing Gregory Vignal is not ready to start yet. This French boy has more stamps on his passport than Judith Chalmers!!!!!

Ross County's new boy Mark Fotheringham is looking unlikely to start also.



Dundee Utd apart from Mackay-Stevens have a full team and I expect Gardyne will simply come into cover him in a team that is basically picking itself every week, which is sometime I like and shows a belief and successful team!

Ross County will in my opinion deploy a tight 4-5-1 system so for that reason I am a little bit weary about the over 2.5 happening. I hate Friday night football in SPL and think it simply shouldn't happen and silly again to see the clever boys in the SFA picking the northern teams to highlight their Friday game. Its a fair drive from Dingwall to make it to Dundee in time for KO from their work, absotute muppets in the SFA.


I will not rant anymore but my prefered bet would be Dundee Utd to score 2 or more @ 2.0 (Ladbrokes)

No comments:

Post a Comment